12/31/10

New Rooms!

Well, I have been busy painting again! I repainted Aida's upstairs playroom and it is now their new schoolroom. We put up an ABC border like they have at school and hung their marker board. Nate took the blinds down and we just put up panels. The view from the windows was too nice for blinds! They love the room and I do too!! Aida specifically sat like a grown up with her legs crossed for this picture!




We sold the guest bed and got this new furniture for the kids so they now have an upstairs gameroom/tv room. I painted this room and we put the Wii up here also and all of their movies and karaoke machine! It is a nice extra room for them that they can be banished to when they are driving Nate and I crazy!! These little pieces make into little beds. The ottoman actually turns into a cot! Charlotte is already taking over! See her in the chair? We plan to get a sleeper or futon to go in the game room for adult guests! We just hated to waste the space and like this arrangement better! The kids do too!


No comments:

Post a Comment